This unit is in integrated controller for a complete Ignition and Fuel Injection system. The system comprises:
- CanFly CPU controller with extended temperature range.
- Generator for fuel injectors.
- Generator for waste fire ignition coils.
- Ignitors for the waste fire ignition coils.
- Camshaft angle position sensor.
The unit is designed to be a slick style magneto replacement and fits the accessory case of the Lycoming O-235, O-320, O-360, O-390 engines.
- Generator has 2 bearings for highest reliability.
- Generator can power the EFI controller, Fuel Injection and Ignition system down to 1500 rpm without an external battery.
- All components specified to operate to 125 degrees C, which is 40 degrees C greater than the maximum recommended operating temperature of the Lycoming engines.
- Completely sealed unit.
- Ignition coil is a standard Delphi / Ford / Mazda part for easy maintenance.
- Complete with ignition cables for a 4 Cyl Engine. 900mm length, can be shortened by installer.
- 5ft control cable with strain relief, terminated at the controller end.
- Left/Right are identical units.
- Requires standard Lycoming gear drive (not impulse, and not provided).
Due to the world-wide electronics shortages there may be up to an 8-week delay on shipments. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get an estimated delivery