Complete EFI system with a #5 horizontal induction intake flange.
- Two kMag Generator, Ignition and Injection controllers with manual mixture control
- CanFly bus connector for data feed and programming
- 4 Injector channels
- 4 ignition channels
- Manifold pressure
- Manifold temperature
- Fuel pressure
- Generator Volts
- Ignition harness
- 8 x 14mm spark adapters
- Fuel distribution block with fuel pressure sensors.
- #5 flange horizontal induction throttle body.
- 4 dual-coil fuel injectors.
- Programming adapter.
This is for experimental aircraft use only. Extra cables and fittings may be required to be provided by the builder.
The Lycoming engine must have a fuel injection fuel pump, as well as a 28psi electric fuel pump. These are not provided.
Due to the world-wide electronics shortages there may be up to an 8-week delay on shipments. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get an estimated delivery